Continental Life Insurance: Complete Review [Detailed]3 min read
Continental Life Insurance is an insurance company that issues both life insurance and health insurance to its subscribers.
Their insurance focused on covering an individual’s health expenses; for instance burial or funeral costs.
Moreover, Continental Life Insurance only covers users’ health and life expenses up to $35,000.
Hereunder, if you wish to get additional coverage, you will need to shop from other life insurance companies.
Continental Life Insurance offers assorted insurance plans to organizations, unions, individuals, etc.
In this guide TheYoungBoss – your sure insurance plug will elucidate all you should know about Continental Life Insurance including their financial stability, insurance plans, reviews, etc.
Let’s get started…
Continental Life Insurance Company Overview
Continental Life Insurance is an insurance company that was founded in the year 1983 in Brentwood, Tennessee.
They offer varieties of life and health insurance for organizations as well as individuals.
As of 2011, Continental Life Insurance was purchased by Aetna to widen its supplement insurance offers.
Conti-nental Life Insurance is a well-known insurance company is licensed to fully issue life insurance in several states in the U.S.
Unfortunately, they are unavailable in some states like New York, Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, California, Vermont, etc.
Continental Life Insurance Valid Plans
Conti-nental Life Insurance offers amazing life and health insurance plans to its subscribers.
Although their insurance can only covers maximum expenses of about $35,000 and also it is restricted to people within the age of 45 to 90 years old.
Below are two Continental Life Insurance policies:
- Level Benefit
- Graded Benefit
#1. Level Benefit
This is the kind of policy that covers an individual’s full death upon purchase.
#2. Graded Benefit
This kind of policy covers full death even if the death was caused by an accident.
Moreover, this policy is not available for everyone that may need it. You need to stay a minimum of three (3) years into the policy before you can be eligible for this offer.
Although anyone under this policy dies before three years, the company will cover s part of the death expenses.
Pros of Continental Life Insurance
- Their expenses is backed up by Aetna
- To purchase this policy, you don’t need any medical exams
- They offer a 30-day free trial period.
Cons of Continental Life Insurance
- They only cover $35,000 amount in their insurance
- They don’t provide online quotes
- Their policy only covers individuals from age 45 and above.
Key facts about Continental Life Insurance
- Conti-nental Life Insurance provides final expense policies to seniors.
- Conti-nental Life Insurance offers two kinds of benefit policies: level and graded benefits
- Conti-nental Life Insurance policies are restricted from some states in the USA.
Summary of Continental Life Insurance Specs
|Types of policy plans||Whole|
|Available number of plans||1|
|Their payment options||Monthly, quarterly, annually|
|Their official website||https://www.aetnaseniorproducts.com/|
Comparing Continental Life Insurance with other life insurance companies
Conti-nental Life Insurance only offers one product in their life insurance offers.
Although their products are of low limits and a lot of people can afford it even with a small token.
Continental Life Insurance is regarded as supplement insurance only, as they don’t have additional policies in their insurance policy.
While Conti-nental Life Insurance has some limitations to the type of insurance policy you might desire to have, you can shop from other insurance providers.
Comparing Continental Life Insurance with AARP Life Insurance
- Conti-nental Life Insurance and AARP Life Insurance issues life insurance policies to both seniors and other customer’s above-average.
- Conti-nental Life Insurance and AARP Life Insurance both issues permanent life insurance to their subscriber’s
- AARP Life Insurance is only for their members alone
- Conti-nental Life Insurance issues life insurance policy to every available individual.
- AARP Life Insurance permits users to get quote online
- Conti-nental Life Insurance don’t have online quote for their users
- Conti-nental Life Insurance is only available to individuals from age 45 and above
- AARP Life Insurance can only be accessed by individuals from age 55 and above